Integrated eCommerce - True Omnichannel Experience with LS eCommerce
July 30, 2020 1:00 PM EDT / 11:00 AM PDT
The pandemic has caused brick and mortar retailers to change the way they sell in order to respond to shutdowns and shifts in customer behavior. eCommerce sales were one of the fastest growing areas of retail before COVID-19 and have since increased at a faster rate. If you are using LS Retail to manage your stores, then attend this webinar to learn how LS eCommerce can be a key component of your eCommerce strategy.
- End-to-end demo of all the main processes of LS eCommerce
- See how to merge online and in-store
- How LS Central helps you follow the modern customer journey – merging the online and in-store experience including discovery, purchase, and returns
- Login / Loyalty integration
- Item integration
- Price and Promotions integration
- Shipping and Click & Collect
- Payment options with LS Retail: gift cards, loyalty points, and/or coupons
- Buy online / return at the store
- Supported eCommerce platforms and 3rd party options on LS Central with a focus on Magento. We'll touch on Dynamicweb, Avensia, and Shopify.
About our speakers:
Marco Pena is the Latin American Sales Director for LS Retail and has spent his career working in retail. As a product manager for a major retailer and enabling retailers to create an omnichannel experience for their clients, Marco understands both the mechanics of retail business and the technology that runs successful businesses.
Thomas Nielsen is renowned as one of the leading experts of retail technology in the Microsoft Dynamics ecosystem. He has worked with hundreds of retailers worldwide as a consultant and implementor of systems to improve workflows, increase revenues, and expand sales channels.
Kayla Magnan grew up in retail and brings modern strategies and insights to businesses. Having worked for LS Retail, the largest provider of retail technology in the Microsoft ecosystem, Kayla provides advice and direction to retailers looking for digital transformation.
Register to receive your unique join link.