LS Retail Presents: How To Build a Successful Restaurant Experience in COVID Times
October 8, 2020 9:00 AM Pacific / 12:00 PM Eastern
Covid-19 is disrupting the F&B industry like nothing before it. With consumer behavior changing overnight, restaurants are left with two options: quickly adapt, or close down.
Those who have been hesitant to upgrade their technology may have no choice but to close their doors, wait, and hope customers will stick around. In the meanwhile, more innovative competitors are using their technology to quickly pivot their operations and reach their guests where they are.
In the post-Covid world, success depends on your ability to anticipate guests’ concerns, meet their changing needs, and use your resources effectively so you can stay profitable even when operating with a lower table count. Access to connected, reliable data will be crucial for successful restaurant operations.
Join LS Retail and Microsoft for this free online event to explore how Microsoft Dynamics 365 with LS Retail software can take your restaurant through quick change and into the future, and how technology can help you stay relevant, connected to your customers and successful even during times of crisis.
- Get insights into the trends driving the future of the restaurant industry
- Discover what restaurant technology will make customers loyal in the post-Covid world
- Learn how to make restaurant tech investments that drive returns, and how to get buy-in from your company, from Leon DeWet, a CIO with decades of relevant experience in the F&B industry
- Learn from industry insiders why companies are moving towards managing restaurant chains with one system, instead of many
- See the future of front-of-house dining
Participation is free, but please register now as seats are limited. Register today!
The event is open to hospitality and food service businesses, restaurateurs, hoteliers, as well as LS Retail partners.