ArcherPoint to Present “What’s New with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015” Lunch & Learn Webinar
Presentation to demonstrate new features in latest software release
ATLANTA, GA — NOVEMBER 21, 2014 — ArcherPoint, LLC, a Microsoft Dynamics Gold ERP Partner specializing in Microsoft Dynamics NAV solutions and upgrades, announced it will present a Lunch & Learn webinar, “What’s New with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015,” on December 16, 2014, at 2:00 PM ET.
”Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 is the most exciting release of the product to date,” said Suzanne Scanlan, ArcherPoint Marketing Manager. “With access from nearly anywhere, a consistent user experience across devices, and, as always, a fully integrated business solution, perfect for growing companies, Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 is more powerful than ever before.”
ArcherPoint’s Bruce Kennedy, a Solution Consultant and Microsoft Dynamics NAV expert, will review the new features in Dynamics NAV 2015, including:
- A True Tablet Experience – Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 allows users to take their systems anywhere.
- Document Reporting Using Microsoft Word – Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 fully supports integration through Microsoft Word, which now enables users to create reports in a familiar program.
- Enhanced Visual and User Experience – Users will benefit from a more enhanced user experience that is consistent throughout different operating systems and devices.
- Bank Integration – Users can convert their electronic bank statements into data that is easily uploaded into NAV 2015.
- Office 365 Integration – NAV 2015 features robust integration with Office 365, allowing users to easily move between NAV and other Office applications such as Excel and Word.
Visit the Events page on ArcherPoint’s website for information on other events and the Resource Center for past event recordings.
About ArcherPoint, LLC
For over a decade, ArcherPoint, LLC has been specializing in helping customers to replace disparate systems with fully integrated, end-to-end business solutions using the depth and breadth of Microsoft technology and built on a foundation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, formerly Navision. Best of breed applications join together in a single, easy to use solution, tailored to the unique needs of businesses from manufacturing to distribution to retail and at an affordable entry point, giving growing companies access to world-class solutions that will grow with them. For more information on ArcherPoint, contact Suzanne Scanlan at 866.343.4517, ext. 7133 or visit archerpoint.com.
# # #