August 22, 2016
Creating Microsoft Dynamics NAV Reports with Microsoft Word
If you’ve ever been frustrated creating reports in NAV, or just want an easier way to do it, this video can help. In this short tutorial we will demonstrate how to easily create customizable NAV reports using existing templates in Microsoft Word. This technique will work with Microsoft Dynamics version NAV 2015 and later. Let us know what you think of this video in the comments below. You can view this video and many other video tutorials for NAV at ArcherPoint's YouTube Channel.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI