ArcherPoint Employees to Present at Community Summit North America 2022August 9, 2022
6 ArcherPoint business and technology experts share knowledge and ERP experience in development, upgrades, manufacturing, and leadership in sessions at annual Microsoft Dynamics user conference
Atlanta, GA – August 9, 2022 – ArcherPoint, a Microsoft Certified Gold and LS Retail Platinum partner specializing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, is pleased to announce that it is sending a team of its top developers, project managers, and customer success executives to present sessions at the Community Summit North America 2022 in Orlando, Florida, October 10-13.
Community Summit North America is a live, in-person event focusing on users, partners, and independent software developers of Microsoft Dynamics products. This year, seven ArcherPoint team members will present or participate in a total of 15 sessions:
- Upgrade Specialist and Microsoft MVP, Mohana Yadav, will help dispel some misconceptions about upgrading from older versions of NAV or Business Central (BC) in his session, Upgrading to BC On Premises: The Nuances You Need to Know About. Mohana will also host BC SaaS: The New Model for Today's SaaS Upgrades, which will discuss how cloud-based Business Central customers can plan for handling BC SaaS updates. He'll also dispel myths that Business Central can't be tailored to your specific business needs in his presentation, Making D365 Business Central Work for You: Extensions and Integrations, that will focus on Business Central tools that can achieve customization objectives. Lastly, Mohana will teach you how to get started programming for Business Central in AL Development 101.
- Saurav Dhyani, NAV/BC Developer and nine-time Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional), will present several sessions on BC development and upgrades, including: Upgrade Tricks & Treats: Learn to Make Upgrades Easier; Moving from C/AL to AL: The Benefits of Upgrading to Business Central; Deprecating Features & Universal Code in Business Central; and a discussion of the newest changes in A Business Central Cornucopia: Reporting, Emailing, APIs, and Performance. Saurav will also be part of the technical panel available to answer your questions in the BC/NAV Technical Ask the Experts Fast Chat.
- Customer Support veteran and ArcherPoint COO Tammy Fawcett will discuss the challenges with finding talent in diverse groups and creating strategies for developing young talent in Diversity in the Workplace: Are You Willing to Make the Investment?
- Microsoft MVP Matt Traxinger will demystify the source control system we all love to hate in In Case of Fire - Git Commit, Git Push. He will also discuss the importance of code reviews in When and How to Perform a Code Review and Why It's Important for NAV/BC and using no-code options to customize BC in Connect Your Systems the No Code Way (Power Apps).
- NAV/BC Consultant Brenda Emond will provide a feature-by-feature comparison of Business Central and Dynamics GP in her session, Why Business Central is the Right Choice for GP Users.
- And ArcherPoint Project Manager Leanne Paul will share how old setups, personalizations, permissions, and changes to naming conventions can impact a BC upgrade in Upgrade Gotchas: Things to Know Before You Upgrade.
Our team loves sharing their knowledge with users and peers in the Dynamics community.Tammy Fawcett
“Our team loves sharing their knowledge with users and peers in the Dynamics community,” said Tammy Fawcett, COO of ArcherPoint. “We are excited and proud to see them convene from across the globe to shine at Community Summit North America 2022.”
Connect with ArcherPoint at Community Summit by letting us know you'll be there!
ArcherPoint, Inc. is a Microsoft Certified Gold and LS Retail partner, providing modern workplace solutions including Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics NAV, LS Retail, Azure, Dynamics 365 Sales, Microsoft 365, and Power Platform to companies throughout North America and Europe. ArcherPoint’s certified, experienced professionals collaborate with clients to design, implement, and support solutions tailored to their unique requirements—from back-office accounting to supply chain, inventory, and warehouse management. We serve multiple industries including manufacturing, distribution, retail, hospitality, food and beverage, professional services, and large equipment rental. Our team of experts provide full-service ERP implementation, integration, development, 24/7 support, and upgrade services. ArcherPoint is dedicated to helping companies realize true business value by giving them access to world-class ERP and cloud solutions that will grow with them to meet their needs now and in the future. www.archerpoint.com