ArcherPoint Team Selected to Present at Summit North America 2021September 7, 2021
Dynamics 365 Business Central Experts Share Knowledge on Development, Upgrades, Manufacturing, and Best Practices
Atlanta, GA – September 7, 2021 – ArcherPoint, Inc., a Microsoft Dynamics Gold ERP Partner and full-service provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, is pleased to announce that its team will present five sessions at the annual Microsoft Dynamics user conference Summit North America, 2021, held in Houston, Texas October 12-15.
Community Summit North America, which was held virtually in 2020, has returned with an in-person event for 2021 and will host five sessions featuring ArcherPoint team members:
- Matt Traxinger, a five-time Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional) and ArcherPoint Core Values Award winner, will promote the use of automated testing in Business Central in Automated Testing with Business Central.
- Leanne Paul will share modifications that do not need to be moved from C/AL to AL when Dynamics NAV users upgrade to Business Central in 9 Modifications You No Longer Need with Business Central and will answer questions for those new to Business Central along with a panel of peers in the Ask the Experts - New to BC / Inside Dynamics NAV/BC session.
- Upgrade guru Jon Long will help users prepare for moving from Dynamics NAV to Business Central in How To Get Current and Stay Current on Business Central session.
- Manufacturing expert Constantine Gart will dig into costing methods and costing features in Business Central in the Manufacturing 301 in Business Central session
- And finally, Saurav Dhyani, another legend in the NAV/BC developer community and seven-time Microsoft MVP will lead a live stream session on coding and system performance titled Don’t Let Your Code Kill Your System’s Performance.
It is very fulfilling to have our team members share their learning and knowledge with the Microsoft Dynamics community.Tammy Fawcett
One of ArcherPoint’s core values is centered around building an enduring tribe through collaboration and community,” says Tammy Fawcett, lead of ArcherPoint’s business unit. “It is very fulfilling to have our team members share their learning and knowledge with the Microsoft Dynamics community.”
ArcherPoint, Inc. is a Microsoft Certified Gold and LS Retail partner, providing modern workplace solutions including Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics NAV, LS Retail, Azure, Dynamics 365 Sales, Microsoft 365, and Power Platform to companies throughout North America and Europe. ArcherPoint’s certified, experienced professionals collaborate with clients to design, implement, and support solutions tailored to their unique requirements—from back-office accounting to supply chain, inventory, and warehouse management. We serve multiple industries including manufacturing, distribution, retail, hospitality, food and beverage, professional services, and large equipment rental. Our team of experts provide full-service ERP implementation, integration, development, 24/7 support, and upgrade services. ArcherPoint is dedicated to helping companies realize true business value by giving them access to world-class ERP and cloud solutions that will grow with them to meet their needs now and in the future. www.archerpoint.com