ArcherPoint to Present Webinar: What's New with NAV 2015November 21, 2014
Presentation to demonstrate new features in latest software release
ATLANTA, GA — NOVEMBER 21, 2014 — ArcherPoint, LLC, a Microsoft Dynamics Gold ERP Partner specializing in Microsoft Dynamics NAV solutions and upgrades, announced it will present a Lunch & Learn webinar, “What’s New with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015,” on December 16, 2014, at 2:00 PM ET.
”Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 is the most exciting release of the product to date,” said Suzanne Scanlan, ArcherPoint Marketing Manager. “With access from nearly anywhere, a consistent user experience across devices, and, as always, a fully integrated business solution, perfect for growing companies, Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 is more powerful than ever before.”
ArcherPoint’s Bruce Kennedy, a Solution Consultant and Microsoft Dynamics NAV expert, will review the new features in Dynamics NAV 2015, including:
- A True Tablet Experience – Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 allows users to take their systems anywhere.
- Document Reporting Using Microsoft Word – Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 fully supports integration through Microsoft Word, which now enables users to create reports in a familiar program.
- Enhanced Visual and User Experience – Users will benefit from a more enhanced user experience that is consistent throughout different operating systems and devices.
- Bank Integration – Users can convert their electronic bank statements into data that is easily uploaded into NAV 2015.
- Office 365 Integration – NAV 2015 features robust integration with Office 365, allowing users to easily move between NAV and other Office applications such as Excel and Word.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 is the most exciting release of the product to date…NAV 2015 is more powerful than ever before.
Visit the Events page on ArcherPoint’s website for information on other events and the Resource Center for past event recordings.
ArcherPoint, Inc. is a Microsoft Certified Gold and LS Retail partner, providing modern workplace solutions including Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics NAV, LS Retail, Azure, Dynamics 365 Sales, Microsoft 365, and Power Platform to companies throughout North America and Europe. ArcherPoint’s certified, experienced professionals collaborate with clients to design, implement, and support solutions tailored to their unique requirements—from back-office accounting to supply chain, inventory, and warehouse management. We serve multiple industries including manufacturing, distribution, retail, hospitality, food and beverage, professional services, and large equipment rental. Our team of experts provide full-service ERP implementation, integration, development, 24/7 support, and upgrade services. ArcherPoint is dedicated to helping companies realize true business value by giving them access to world-class ERP and cloud solutions that will grow with them to meet their needs now and in the future. www.archerpoint.com