Countdown to NAVUG Summit 2018
With Summit coming up in just a few short weeks, it’s time to start counting down the days until we all converge on Phoenix. Here are some tips to help you make the most of Summit.
Prepare in Advance
- Create your session schedule. The sessions are up, so take some time to login to the NAVUG Summit website and review the session schedule. You can browse by speaker, track, level, presentation type, and learning path to target the topics and learning style to benefit you best. You can also search by typing in keywords on topics of interest to you. Don’t forget to “favorite” the sessions you want to attend by clicking the star next to the session. It will change colors to yellow when selected.
- Remember, you can attend other UG sessions – they’re included in your registration!
- Review the digital expo and make a list of the sponsors you want to spend time with.
- Download the Summit app to your phone and login. You’ll be able to access your favorited sessions to ensure you know where to go once onsite. Coming soon! Search “User Group Summit” in your app store – available for iOS and Android. This year, the app is better than ever, offering:
- Full event schedule, ability to choose sessions, and access you personal schedule right from your phone
- Download speaker presentations, take notes, and email the presentation
- View expo hall exhibitor listing, floorplan, and select the booths you want to visit – add notes to any booth
- Provide feedback on sessions via surveys
- Familiarize yourself with the transportation options. Uber, Lyft, Valley Metro, and shuttles are options. The Valley Metro is an easy and inexpensive option. Make sure your Uber and/or Lyft apps are up to date.
- Help out a local charity by signing up for the deFacto 5K run. You can even support them while you sleep. This year the run benefits (100% of proceeds) the Honor Health Desert Mission.
- Get trained before Summit by attending an Academy class. Registration deadline is Oct 5th.
Once You Arrive in Phoenix
- Visit the registration desk to get your badge and welcome goodies. You will need your photo ID when registering. Registration will be in the North Building, Lower Level Lobby, of the Phoenix Convention Center.
- All NAVUG Sessions will be held in the Phoenix Convention Center South Building. The south building is about a 10-minute walk from most downtown hotels.
- Volunteer your time to Rise Against Hunger by packing meals. The packing station will be open during all expo hours and will be located to the left of the Dynamic Communities booth and above the Networking Lounge.
- Come visit ArcherPoint in booth 1101, just to the right of the expo hall entrance. We’ll be showing demonstrations of Business Central, Power BI, Microsoft Flow, and Azure.
NAVUG Summit is a can’t-miss event for Dynamics NAV users. Although the early bird registration rates have passed, you can still save 10% off your registration fees by using the code PRPARCHERPOINT at checkout.
Let us know you are coming so we can connect in Phoenix!