Dynamics 365 Business Central: Using the Image Analyzer
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central has numerous features that utilize artificial intelligence, including the Image Analyzer. Utilizing the Computer Vision API for Microsoft Cognitive Services, Image Analyzer detects attributes in an image and suggests them for the object or person in the image. For an object, an attribute might be a color or type; for a person, an attribute might be gender or age. Image Analyzer is free with Business Central; all you need to do is enable this Extension. Watch this short video to see how Image Analyzer works.
Find out more about how to use The Image Analyzer Extension from Microsoft.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI