Dynamics Business Central How To Set a Purchasing Code On the Item Card Record
Users of Dynamics NAV often requested the ability to set a purchasing code default on the item card record. We have good news: Microsoft Business Central has this useful functionality! View this brief video to see this easy-to-use feature that will save your order entry personnel time every day.
Find out more about how to Specify Default Purchasing Method on Item Cards from Microsoft.
Learn more about Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Business Central by viewing other How-To blogs from ArcherPoint.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI