November 9, 2016
Dynamics NAV Coffee Break - Creating Budgets in NAV
There are three main ways to create a budget in Dynamics NAV: manually entering; exporting from NAV to Excel then reimporting back into NAV; and finally, coping a previous budget from the general ledger and saving as your new budget. This short video walks through a demonstration of each of these methods with easy to follow step-by-step instructions. Grab a cup of a coffee, sit back, and watch to see how easy it can be to set up your budget in NAV. You can view this video and many other video tutorials for Dynamics NAV by subscribing to ArcherPoint's YouTube Channel.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- The Microsoft Technology Stack – What It Is and Why You Should Care