September 14, 2017
Dynamics NAV Coffee Break - Creating Filtered Views
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a comprehensive tool containing a myriad of data and lists. Learning how to create and customize filtered views will make your time with Dynamics NAV more productive and efficient. In this video, Gwen demonstrates creating simple filter views that contain just one filter variable. She also walks through more complex views, which contain two or more filter variables. Watch this brief video to see how it's done: You can view this video and many other video tutorials for Dynamics NAV at ArcherPoint's YouTube Channel.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- The Microsoft Technology Stack – What It Is and Why You Should Care