November 28, 2016
Dynamics NAV Coffee Break - How to Use the Adjust Cost/Price Function
What do you do if you have to update the price of your entire warehouse? Or if one vendor has decreased a specific item by a certain amount? You could manually go through and update every item, if you had endless time on your hands. Or, you could use the Adjust Cost/Price Function in Dynamics NAV. In this installment of our NAV Coffee Break video, Gwen demonstrates how to use this particular batch function of NAV to adjust costs/prices of items in bulk. She discusses the various options including filtering on Item Card or Stock Keeping Units; as well as opting for Adjustment Factor and/or Rounding method. Grab a coffee, and watch this short video to see how you can save time by using the Adjust Cost/Price Function in Dynamics NAV. You can view this video and many other video tutorials for Dynamics NAV at ArcherPoint's YouTube Channel. For more information on this or any other Dynamics NAV topic, please contact ArcherPoint. For more step-by-step instructions on how to perform specific tasks in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, see our collection of How-To blogs.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- How to Make Measures Total Correctly in Power BI Tables
- The Microsoft Technology Stack – What It Is and Why You Should Care
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard