November 23, 2016
Dynamics NAV Coffee Break - Physical Inventory Process
The Physical Inventory Process is a fairly straight-forward function within Dynamics NAV with most companies adding their own specific nuances to meet the unique needs of their company. In this latest installment of our NAV Coffee Break video series, Gwen provides a foundation of the process. She walks through the steps of the process and highlights the various options in which one can calculate, reconcile, and record inventory. Gwen also shares some useful tips such as stopping all receiving and shipping during the process to ensure the count is accurate and to eliminate frustration and costly mistakes.
You can view this video and many other video tutorials for Dynamics NAV at ArcherPoint's YouTube Channel. For more information on this or any other Dynamics NAV topic, please contact ArcherPoint. For more step-by-step instructions on how to perform specific tasks in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, see our collection of How-To blogs.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI