January 8, 2018
Dynamics NAV Coffee Break: Posting into a Closed Year
How many times has this happened to you? You think you have successfully closed out the year in Microsoft Dynamics NAV only to find out after the fact that there is a change you need to make? It is a common occurrence for Dynamics NAV users. In this installment of the Dynamics NAV Coffee Break, we'll explain what happens when you post into a previously closed year in Dynamics NAV and how to make corrections as necessary. You'll also see how to filter to find any updated corrections easily. Check out this video to see how it's done. You can view this video and many other video tutorials for Dynamics NAV at ArcherPoint's YouTube Channel. Read more "How To" blogs from ArcherPoint for practical advice on using Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI