October 31, 2016
Dynamics NAV Coffee Break - Processing the Year-End Close
Are you scared because you’re not ready to do a year-end close in NAV? Not even sure where and when to begin? Fear not, we can help. Grab a cup of a coffee and join us for another NAV Coffee Break video. In this installment, we'll walk through year-end close best practices (such as, be sure to do a back-up before you do anything else), point out potential pitfalls (such as, if you don’t normally run an “Adjust Cost” report at the end of each month, don’t do it now), and remind you that while it’s technically called a “year-end close,” you can perform this activity at any point during the year. In fact, you can run the year-end close, and then go back and re-enter information as it becomes available. Close is a relative term here. Watch this short video to see how user-friendly (and not scary) processing a year-end close in Dynamics NAV can be. You can view this video and many other video tutorials for Dynamics NAV on ArcherPoint's YouTube Channel. Give us a thumb's up if you enjoyed this coffee break!
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI