April 30, 2018
Dynamics NAV Coffee Break Purchase Order Processing
Logging into Dynamics NAV as a Purchasing Agent, Gwen walks through the steps to process a purchase order completely. She covers everything from initial set up of the purchase order, options for posting and sending to the vendor, and where to find the purchase order after it has been posted. Gwen demonstrates a different type of set up to make the process easier to track received goods including back ordered items. View more How-To blogs from ArcherPoint. You can view this video and many other video tutorials for Dynamics NAV at ArcherPoint's YouTube Channel.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI