November 14, 2016
Dynamics NAV Coffee Break-Recording the Sale of a Fixed Asset
Recording the sale of a fixed asset: hopefully this is a task you will have to perform often. To ensure the process goes smoothly, Gwen demonstrates the process step-by-step. She walks through everything from calculating depreciating assets, to creating invoices, to finalizing and recording the sale. Watch this short video to see how smooth recording the sale of a fixed asset in Dynamics NAV can be. You can view this video and many other video tutorials for Dynamics NAV at ArcherPoint's YouTube Channel. For more information on this or any other Dynamics NAV topic, please contact ArcherPoint. For more step-by-step instructions on how to perform specific tasks in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, see our collection of How-To blogs.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- The Microsoft Technology Stack – What It Is and Why You Should Care