March 30, 2016
eCommerce – It’s Not Just for Retailers Anymore
Distributors and manufacturers are planning to make the move to eCommerce if they haven’t already. With over half of B2B buyers being millennials, if you are not in the eCommerce game, you may be too late.
Now is the time to consider an eCommerce site for your customers. Here’s why:
- Consumers are accustomed to purchasing online, and digital is becoming an expectation in their business lives as well. Why wouldn’t you keep your business “open” 24/7 without having to add staff?
- Mobile sales and commerce have exploded with the use of smartphones and tablets, allowing your field personnel and customers not only to place orders when they want, but also where they want.
- A properly developed and integrated site can provide product comparisons, price and availability alerts, extended product descriptions and usage information, and custom price lists by customer, all reducing the need for customer service staff/hours.
- Even if you don’t sell directly to end customers, they will be searching for your products and doing research and comparisons online. It’s also a great way to test out a new product not in distribution yet or provide a way to order samples.
Digital Vantage Point's Nav-to-NetWatch how Nav-to-Net is embedded within Microsoft Dynamics NAV and can manage e-commerce websites entirely within NAV, while ensuring online business continuity, the most critical aspect of e-Commerce. Nav-to-Net can be used to make web content management simple and easy, reducing imposition on IT and making the website broadly manageable by a typical Business User.
Sana Commerce for Microsoft Dynamics NAVThis video covers a B2B scenario and shows how the unique features of Sana result in an effective, responsive, and well-designed web shop. Using your customer's NAV business logic, quantities and prices are displayed in real-time.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- The Microsoft Technology Stack – What It Is and Why You Should Care