How to Add Power BI Reports to Lists in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
Anyone would appreciate having important, much-used reports easily accessible from the appropriate places. A very helpful feature of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is the ability to add Power BI reports directly to your list views of customers, vendors, items, and more. However, there is a trick to making this work. Watch this brief video to learn how.
HINT: There is an action in the ribbon on the page called "Show/Hide Power BI Report"; no need to even search!
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI