August 10, 2020
How to Enhance or Change the POS Journal in LS Retail
The base version of LS Retail comes with a POS journal that is set up with default columns; however, it’s easy to change them or add more columns with additional information that would be helpful for your people to see. You can also customize columns for width and other criteria. Watch this video to see how easy it is. For additional assistance with working with the POS journal or other functions within LS Retail, contact ArcherPoint’s retail team.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- How to Make Measures Total Correctly in Power BI Tables
- The Microsoft Technology Stack – What It Is and Why You Should Care
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard