How to Set Up Web Services in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
What is a web service? It is a protocol for sharing data across applications and systems. This is critical if you want to have a holistic view of your organization that includes data that exists outside of your ERP system. There are many areas within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central that require web services…and setting them up in BC is easy! Watch this brief video to find out how to install web services if you also have LS Central installed.
Read about configuring Business Central web server instances from Microsoft.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI