How to Use the Inventory Adjustment Feature in Dynamics Business Central
One of the many helpful features for ERP users in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central is Inventory Adjustment. This feature makes it fast and easy to make adjustments to your inventory, while making appropriate journal entries in the back end. Watch this brief video to see how to use this time-saving feature in Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Find out more about how to Count, Adjust, and Reclassify Inventory Using Journals from Microsoft.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI