How To Use the LS Retail Weekly Menu Planner for Restaurants
Restaurants using LS Retail’s LS Central ERP solution can use the Weekly Menu Planner to plan weekly menus, including the ability to plan for, purchase, and produce recipes all within the LS Central. Producing recipes within LS Central helps with tracking costs as well as quantity of ingredients on hand. When recipes are created in LS Central, inventory is adjusted accordingly, keeping improving accuracy and ensuring you purchase only what you need to produce your menu items for the selected period.
Watch this video to see the Weekly Menu Planner in action:
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- The Microsoft Technology Stack – What It Is and Why You Should Care