How to View and Edit in Excel from Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
Did you know that Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central offers such tight integration with Microsoft productivity tools like Outlook, Word, and Excel that you can seamlessly work between those tools? With Business Central, editing ERP data in Excel is easier than ever. Watch this video to learn how simple it is to edit ERP data using Excel.
Find out more about Viewing and Editing in Excel From Business Central from Microsoft.
Learn more about Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Business Central by viewing other How-To videos from ArcherPoint.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI