Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Sort Search and Filter
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central has the tools you need to find and report on the data in your ERP system. Understanding how to search, sort, and filter is critical.
Watch this video to see how to search and sort your data in list views and how to use the powerful filter options in both list views and reports to get the data you need to make informed decisions. You'll also find tips for search criteria as well as how to access hidden data fields for filtering.
Find out more about Sorting, Searching, and Filtering in Business Central from Microsoft.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- How to Make Measures Total Correctly in Power BI Tables
- The Microsoft Technology Stack – What It Is and Why You Should Care
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard