April 8, 2020
Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Improve Sales and Inventory Forecasting
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central offers users the ability to add Extensions (add-ons), allowing you to tailor Business Central to meet your specific needs. This brief video demonstrates AI (artificial intelligence) that is available for Business Central to help you better forecast sales and inventory, making out-of-stock situations a thing of the past. Find out more about the Sales and Inventory Forecast Extension from Microsoft. Learn more about Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Business Central by viewing other How-To videos from ArcherPoint.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- The Microsoft Technology Stack – What It Is and Why You Should Care