October 10, 2016
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Filters and Formulas
Dynamics NAV is a fantastic tool and provides a lot of information. Sometimes it can be too much to sort through all the information when using NAV. This short video provides some tips on how to set up filters and formulas so you can easily access information in NAV. It covers using wild cards, inclusions, case-sensitive queries, specific dates, and much more. Take a few minutes now to watch the video, and save yourself a lot of time in the future: and we mean a lot. If you are attending NAVUG Summit this week, stop by booth 406 for your free laminated copy of our Filters Guide and Shortcut Keys. You can view this video and many other video tutorials for NAV on ArcherPoint's YouTube Channel.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI