October 24, 2016
Microsoft Dynamics NAV - Who Did What and When
How many times have you seen a transaction posted in Dynamics NAV that you just knew wasn’t right? Maybe the numbers looked off, or the date was wrong, or perhaps you are just curious who entered the transaction; or better yet, how to fix an entry to ensure accuracy. This short video will walk you through all of these tasks. You can view this video and many other video tutorials for NAV on ArcherPoint's YouTube Channel. For more information on this or any other Dynamics NAV topic, please contact ArcherPoint. For more step-by-step instructions on how to perform specific tasks in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, see our collection of How-To blogs.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- The Microsoft Technology Stack – What It Is and Why You Should Care