NAV Coffee Break: Dynamics NAV Classic Stuck Filters Fix
Sometimes the filtered views get “stuck” in Microsoft Dynamics NAV Classic. Despite trying to “clear all” or other tactics, nothing seems to fix a stuck filter. In desperation, many people reset and delete all the customizations to restore the default settings. Gwen demonstrates an alternative to this torched earth approach to fixing stuck filters. She walks through a design change, which allows for a change on one screen (undoing a stuck filter) without completely removing all filters.
You can view this video and many other video tutorials for Dynamics NAV at ArcherPoint's YouTube Channel.
For more step-by-step instructions on how to perform specific tasks in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, see our collection of How-To blogs.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI