Recording Reasons behind Discretionary Discounts
You’ve given your cashiers the ability to make discounts at the Point of Sale, you have also added limits to the amount of discounts they can give, it is now time to learn why a discount was given. Without clarity into why discounts are given, you will never understand the reasons behind your sales numbers.
It’s important for cashiers to give discounts at the Point of Sale, but it’s equally as important to have a reason behind a discount given. You can make it mandatory for cashiers to give a reason before allowing a discount to enter the system. Learn how to make this possible in our five minute video with step-by-step instructions. The complete video series will help you understand how to control the discount process for your Point of Sale in order for you to better optimize and use your system.
Check out the whole series:
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI