Sign up for the First NRF Virtual Big Show 2021
2020 was a tough year for retail, but that didn’t stop retailers from fighting the fight. Things were certainly disrupted, but they moved forward and will continue to do so. It was with that attitude in mind that NRF retooled its annual Big Show, changing the format to fit the times, but not backing off on helping retailers prepare…with agile systems that allow for moving fast, learning along the way, and scaling smartly rather than reactively.
This year, NRF split the event into two “chapters”—the first planned as a virtual event, and the second planned as in-person in NYC. Unfortunately, COVID is still rearing its ugly head, so Chapter 2 will now be virtual. But no matter; the content will be as amazing as we’ve come to expect from perhaps the biggest retail event of the year.
Retail’s Big Show, Chapter One: Moving Forward Together
Chapter One, the first ever virtual Big Show, was a success as always. With 100+ sessions, 300+ exhibitors, networking, and more, there was plenty to keep retailers engaged. The theme, Forward Together, was represented throughout the show, with sessions on forward-looking talent, operations, experiences, and models. Along with dozens of speakers with serious retail savvy and experience, the show was kicked off with a keynote by former U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. Sorry you missed it? Don’t be. It doesn’t matter that the event has already passed; you can still log on to the event platform and access content.
Retail’s Big Show, Chapter Two: The Way Forward is with Focus
Chapter Two, originally planned as an in-person event at the Javits Center in NYC, will need to go virtual this year due to ongoing COVID concerns (and the Javits Center will be used for vaccine distribution—a good cause). Nevertheless, Chapter Two will bring more retail big brains to discuss topics that inform, inspire, and help transform businesses. Topics will include:
- Forward-Looking Operations - All systems go: How to turn today’s processes into tomorrow’s progress
- Forward-Looking Talent - Power to the people: How to get the most value from your most valuable resource
- Forward-Looking Experiences - Engagement ring: How to connect at every touchpoint
- Forward-Looking Models - You do new: How being open to new approaches can open new doors
- Forward-Looking Growth - Growing painless: How greater focus can take the sting out of scale
If you haven’t signed up for Chapter Two, we urge you to do so. This year more than ever, retailers need all the support and advice they can get. NRF puts it perfectly: “As the leading voice for retail, we’re the only organization able to bring our entire community together. And in 2021, we’re confident that as the world moves forward, retail will lead the way.” We agree.
NRF will continue to share updates about the event and promises to unveil “a new and exciting offering that only NRF can provide for the industry, serving as a prelude for when we return to the newly expanded Javits Center in January 2022 with the largest retail trade show in the world.” Sign up here for Chapter Two updates and subscribe to the ArcherPoint Retail Quarterly newsletter for timely updates on the retail industry.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI