July 2, 2013
TableData 2000000001 does not exist.
This NAV 2013 error may result if the user is attempting to connect to a NAV database using the Developer Client and the SQL permission dbowner has not been granted for the user at the database level. This resource reports the SQL permission dbowner is required in order for a user to manage NAV objects: "To grant permission to manage companies, objects, and licenses in Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment to additional administrators, assign those administrators the db_owner database role for all relevant Microsoft Dynamics NAV databases."
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- The Microsoft Technology Stack – What It Is and Why You Should Care