May 20, 2019
Use the String Function in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central On Premises
This blog provides a step-by-step guide to using the String function in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central for customizations.
- Open Visual Studio.
- Create a Code unit for the string function.Figure 1 – Creating a code unit for the String Function in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
- Create a page extension.
Figure 2 – Creating a page extension for the String function in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
- Click F5 or click on View, then Click on >AL: Publish. The Vendor page will open; go to Navigate -> vendor-> ConcateAction(Action name).
Figure 3 – Action is added after Bank Accounts and name of the action is ConcateAction in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Final output:
Figure 4 –Output of the MAXSTRLEN Keyword in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI