User Group Focus 2020 – Attend Virtually
ArcherPoint wants to help you become successful, you as an individual and your company. This is why we would like you to join us for the virtual D365 Focus event. It’s your opportunity to skip the high-level conversations, dive in deep, and truly discover the power of your Microsoft Dynamics solution.
Hosted by Dynamic Communities, D365 Focus is being offered in a virtual-only format this year over the course of 4 days, Monday, May 18 through Thursday, May 21. Comprised of 90-minute, intermediate- to advanced-level sessions taught by technical and functional experts, you’ll have the ability to receive in-depth training on topics you’re most passionate about.
As a sponsor of this digital conference, we are excited to partner with you.
Who Should Attend D365 Focus?
If you are a technical Microsoft Dynamics 365 user filling one of these roles, Focus is for you:
- Business Analysts
- IT Professionals
- System Administrators
- Solution Architects
Benefits for D365 Focus Attendees
- Ability to earn CPE credits
- Virtual, deep-dive sessions featuring education on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Power BI, Power Apps, and Power Automate
- Engaging, organized networking opportunities that allow you to virtually connect with peers who are in similar roles and receive unbiased solutions
D365 Focus Sessions
Browse the list of Dynamics NAV / Business Central sessions available to you as a Focus attendee. Of course, we’d love to see you in the sessions that ArcherPoint is providing and participating in:
- ArcherPoint Lunch and Learn: Selling on Amazon – What You Need to Know
Monday May 18, 11:45 – 12:15 CDT
- The Future of Development: Panel Discussion
Monday May 18, 12:15 – 1:45 CDT
- What You Need to Know to Get Current and Stay Current on Business Central
Wednesday May 20, 9:30 – 11:00 CDT
- Working as One Team
Wednesday May 20, 12:30 – 2:00 CDT
Save on Registration for Focus 2020
You can save 10% on registration for D365 Focus and the upcoming Community Summit events, as well as new BCUG | NAVUG memberships by using the discount code, PRPARCHERPOINT, when registering.
The ArcherPoint team is excited to participate in this virtual event, and we hope to ”see” you next week!