Using the Batch Posting Feature in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central has many helpful features for ERP users, and one of them is Batch Posting. Batch postings are a real time saver, and they’re easy to set up on both the Purchasing and Payables as well as Sales and Receivables sides of your business. Watch this brief video to see how to set up and use this time-saving, productivity enhancing feature in Business Central.
Find out more about how to Post Multiple Documents from Microsoft.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- The Microsoft Technology Stack – What It Is and Why You Should Care