Video-2020 Enhancements to PrintVis Presented by ArcherPoint
ArcherPoint and PrintVis have partnered to deliver expanded software solutions to businesses in the printing industry. PrintVis has been a respected provider of printing solutions embedded in Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Business Central for more than 20 years.In this video, ArcherPoint’s Gwen Massie introduces the PrintVis enhancements for 2020. Enhancements include industry specific additions, such as tool selection for the labels industry, multi-web functionality, and utilizing Business Central functionality, including advanced warehouse management and shop floor roll center updates. Other enhancements include standard reports for Power BI and a redesigned and simplified page design for the Windows client.
PrintVis 2020 also offers integrations with AGFA packages, Esko label and pre-press only orders. It also brings the first of several predefined integration packages for communication between PrintVis and AGFA pre-press software. Each level comes with documented examples for the setup of jobs and their data flows.
Learn more about why you should look at ERP solution for your printing business.
You can view this video and many other informative videos for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics NAV by subscribing to ArcherPoint's YouTube Channel.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- The Microsoft Technology Stack – What It Is and Why You Should Care