January 23, 2017
How to Set Up Subcontractors in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
This Dynamics NAV Coffee Break is the first of two video blogs that explain how to set up and use subcontractors for the manufacturing process in Dynamics NAV. Setting up subcontractors for the manufacturing process in Dynamics NAV is not difficult, but ensuring you do the setup correctly from the start is key. This video demonstrates everything you need to do to setup subcontractors - starting with choosing the Location, to General Posting setup, and avoiding errors from the potentially tricky Stockkeeping Units fields. See our next blog to learn how to use subcontractors in Dynamics NAV. You can view this video and other Coffee Break videos for Dynamics NAV on the ArcherPoint Coffee Break playlist. For help with your manufacturing processes in Dynamics NAV, contact ArcherPoint.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- The Microsoft Technology Stack – What It Is and Why You Should Care