Using Subcontractors for Manufacturing Process in Dynamics NAV
This Dynamics NAV Coffee Break is the second of two video blogs that explain how to set up and use subcontractors for the manufacturing process in Dynamics NAV.
If you haven’t see the video on setting up subcontractors, you may want to view it first. Once you’ve set up your subcontractors in Dynamics NAV, it’s quite easy to use them in the manufacturing process. In this short video, you will see a demonstration of everything you need to do to tie it all together, from transfer orders, to purchase orders, to using multiple subcontractors. It really is easy to use subcontractors in the manufacturing process in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
You can view this video and other Coffee Break videos for Dynamics NAV on the ArcherPoint Coffee Break playlist.
For help with your manufacturing processes in Dynamics NAV, contact ArcherPoint.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI