How To Use the Dynamic Ship Add-On for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Both Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central come with pack and ship functionality out of the box. However, for companies that need more sophisticated functionality, particularly for packing, the Dynamic Ship add-on from Insight Works fills the gap. This packing functionality is of particular interest to manufacturers that need to track the packing function.
Dynamic Ship helps streamline tedious and error-prone pack and ship tasks by seamlessly integrating with NAV or Business Central. Shop floor employees can reduce manual entry errors by scanning packages directly into NAV or BC, and you can work directly with multiple carriers, saving you time and money.
With Dynamic Ship, you get big benefits:
- Fully manage tasks within NAV or Business Central, like automatically creating packing lists by package and order.
- Capture package level details like serial numbers, lot numbers, and assembly component details at the time of packing and increase the accuracy of shipping by scanning items and comparing them with sales orders and picking documents. document. Using USB scanners, the easy-to-use interface scans barcodes to the package and includes automatic edit functions.
- Get the accountability you need by assigning accurate values to packages, providing detailed lists of contents, and enabling tracking of shipments.
Other features and benefits include:
- Handheld Integration
- Lower shipping costs
- Simple click & pick
- Integration with all major carriers
- LTL support
- Package tracking anywhere
- Branded tracking pages
- Accountability and transparency
- Accurate package level details
- Package management
- Bills of lading
In this video, Jessie Wang demonstrates how to set up and use the Dynamic Ship pack and ship add-on, including how to set up shipping partners and using Power BI for reporting.
Visit the Insight Works website for more information on Dynamic Ship, or download it from AppSource.
Contact ArcherPoint for assistance with setting up and using Dynamic Ship.
Learn more about Business Central by viewing other How-To videos or reading more How-To blogs from ArcherPoint.