How To Use LS Central Quick Service Restaurant Functionality
Restaurants that offer quick service or counter service can benefit from the functionality offered in LS Central’s hospitality module.
From the cashier at the POS to the chef in the kitchen and the expediter delivering the meal, everyone is working together, in the same system, to communicate and deliver customers exactly what they order—quickly and accurately.
Designed for hospitality quick service restaurants – including all the features you would expect including build-your-own menu options, allergen checking, excluding ingredients, and more – LS Central enables you to deliver excellent customer service by providing food cooked to order with efficient delivery.
In this brief video demonstration, you’ll see how LS Retail’s LS Central ERP for retailers handles quick food service ordering and delivery.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Microsoft Technology Stack – What It Is and Why You Should Care
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- How to Make Measures Total Correctly in Power BI Tables