Nine New Features in Dynamics 365 Business Central 21 (2022 Wave 2)
In this video, we review nine helpful features that are new in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2022 Wave 2 release, aka BC 21.
Features reviewed include:
- Ability to sort by column in the planning worksheet, removing the need to export to Excel
- Expansion of the synchronization of Shopify orders to Business Central (ask us about CSM, Channel Sales Manager, if you need additional functionality)
- Quick access to the extension setup page from the Extension Management screen for new applications
- Easy installation of new applications
- Extended field descriptions (help) to improve clarity
- Auto-save as you work has been expanded to additional clients
- Switching companies across environments (production, sandboxes) – use CTRL-O to quickly change from any page
- Modern Action Bar addition of split buttons
- Legacy list views will be hidden – these are custom views you may have had a developer build for you will go away – we’ll show you how to test and use a personalized view instead
Less clicks, more clarity. Well done, Microsoft!