Upgrade and Stay Competitive: Make the Most of Your Microsoft Dynamics NAV Solution
Users know that one of the greatest assets Microsoft Dynamics NAV can provide is individualized customization. As an ERP solution, it can be tailored and modified to best suit the needs of any individual organization, regardless of the field. Getting this right is the difference between just doing business and being truly successful.
But getting that initial solution in place is only part of the big picture. Keeping best practices up to date and taking full advantage of Microsoft’s continually developing assets is critical. While “if it isn’t broken, don’t fix it” might be valid in some contexts, it’s not the case when staying competitive is at stake.
Recognize the Need
Neither opportunity nor technology are static; they move and develop constantly. Lack of adaptation or efficiency lead to shortcomings. And realizing – especially after a big loss – that a solution was available that could have provided a better outcome makes it even worse. This doesn’t have to be the case.
Make the Decision
No one would argue that there aren’t worries associated with upgrades: potential cost, business disruption, and change in general are understandable concerns. By that token, no one can argue that an upgrade won’t eventually be necessary. Making the decision to move forward and working with the right partner can mitigate these concerns and ensure continued success.
Upgrading is one of strongest proactive business investments possible. It allows integration of Dynamics NAV’s latest capabilities and updates, including:
- Improved usability
- Streamlined business processes
- Enhanced reporting options
More than a single upgrade, an upgrade subscription plan provides a range of additional benefits, including:
- Access to Microsoft’s cumulative updates as they’re deployed
- Minimized business or organizational disruption
- Monthly payments rather than a larger, one-time expense
- Continually enhanced functionality and performance
With an upgrade subscription, organizations can rely on the strength and authority of Microsoft on a continual basis. This access to updates, fixes, and new features on release provides a range of enhanced opportunities as well as a competitive edge.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- How to Make Measures Total Correctly in Power BI Tables
- The Microsoft Technology Stack – What It Is and Why You Should Care
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard