Choosing an Add-On for Dynamics NAV - 10 (+1 Bonus) Important Questions to Ask
When considering add-on products for your Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution, you want to ensure what you choose will not only meet your business requirements, but will also meet the same high standards you would expect from any software you would buy. You also want to be sure your add-on will continue to work for you well into the future. The last thing you need is a solution that works great now but prevents your company from taking advantage of the benefits of Microsoft Dynamics NAV’s release cycle.
So, you think you’ve found an add-on worth investing in. But have you really asked the tough questions of the ISV (Independent Software Vendor) to ensure you’re getting a quality product (and a quality provider)? Did you ask about…
- Source code
- Problem resolution
- Additional costs
Not asking the right questions can come back to bite you, so be prepared!
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- The Microsoft Technology Stack – What It Is and Why You Should Care