Correcting the Issue of the Microsoft Business Central Developer Environment Crashing
- Open the Business Central Development Environment from the command prompt.
- Set the path to your RTC folder and add this command at the end:
C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central130RoleTailoredClientfinsql.exe” useoldeditor=yesYou can now open the Developer Environment and use the C/AL Editor without any issues.
- Simply close and reopen the Developer environment to change back to the new editor. Since this is a workaround to bypass the issue, you can close the dev environment once you finish the code changes in C/AL. The only disadvantage is that you will not be able to take advantage of the Intellisense feature.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI