Digital Transformation: How to Up Your eCommerce Game
More traffic, conversions, leads, and higher customer satisfaction
Who doesn’t want to deliver a better customer experience? You can, and it starts with the digital experience. But, how do you transform your digital presence to ensure consistent, relevant information is flowing to the right people?
Our friends at Dynamicweb have shared the what, why, and how of creating necessary forward momentum for your eCommerce business.
First, the why. According to The Altimeter Group’s study, the top five benefits of digital transformation are:
- More engagement
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Higher traffic
- Increased lead generation and sales
- Greater conversion rates
So, what is it that your eCommerce customers want?
- Accurate, up-to-date information
- Search capabilities, regardless of device used to access your site
- A consistent, high quality experience
How on earth are you going to get there? We all know this is a critical component of your business. The same Altimeter study indicates that true digital transformation encompasses:
- Email marketing
However, it’s bigger than that. The challenges to overcome when initiating digital transformation in your organization cover so many areas of the business that the entire company must embrace the changes. Digital transformation starts with understanding your customers’ behaviors and desires and creating a strategy that will direct your tactics. If you feel you are behind, you are not alone. Keep moving forward and you will get there!
Please see Dynamicweb’s original blog posts for more details:
When you are ready to have a conversation about your eCommerce strategy, contact ArcherPoint.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI