November 29, 2017
Dynamics NAV Coffee Break: Check Ledger Entry Screen
There are some unknowns about the Check Ledger Entry screen in Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision) including where to access it (spoiler alert: only from the Bank Account card), and how to use it to its fullest potential. This short video provides an overview to help you get the most out of this component of Dynamics NAV as well as explains the difference between the entry status of Voided and Financially Voided. You can view this video and many other video tutorials for Dynamics NAV at ArcherPoint's YouTube Channel. Read more "How To" blogs from ArcherPoint for practical advice on using Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI