November 20, 2017
Dynamics NAV Coffee Break: Document Number Formulas
Document Number Formulas are a timesaving feature available in almost all versions of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision), both classic and RTC versions. The Document Number feature is most often used in the Recurring Journals. This video provides a brief tutorial how to use this feature to save time and effort in Dynamics NAV. You can view this video and many other video tutorials for Dynamics NAV at ArcherPoint's YouTube Channel or call for a consultation.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- The Microsoft Technology Stack – What It Is and Why You Should Care
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them