October 18, 2017
Dynamics NAV Coffee Break: Introduction to Chart Parts
A new feature in the RTC (Role Tailored Client) version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV is the “chart parts.” Many people get confused when they see the screen for the first time, as it appears blank. The software is not broken; rather it is designed this way to allow the user to create a chart with the specific dimensions you need. The result is a three-dimensional representation of your data. Also highlighted are the generic charts that come with Dynamics NAV and how to use them. You can view this video and many other video tutorials for Dynamics NAV at ArcherPoint's YouTube Channel. Read more "How To" blogs from ArcherPoint for practical advice on using Microsoft Dynamics NAV. You may also want to check out our collection of NAV Development Blogs and visit our resource center.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- How to Make Measures Total Correctly in Power BI Tables
- The Microsoft Technology Stack – What It Is and Why You Should Care
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard