March 7, 2018
Dynamics NAV Coffee Break: Tax Exempt Setups Made Easy
You can view this video and many other video tutorials for Dynamics NAV at ArcherPoint's YouTube Channel. If you are interested in NAV development, be sure to see our collection of NAV Development Blogs. Read the "How To" blogs from ArcherPoint for practical advice on using Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Does this sound familiar…you have a client that receives a particular product or service that is taxable in one state, and another client that receives the same product (or service) in a different state that does not tax that particular service or product? Just thinking about it can be taxing. However, there is a way to make tax-exempt status setups easy in Dynamics NAV that will allow you to have all this information flow through so you are not checking and unchecking tax flags. While it sounds complicated, it doesn’t have to be, and once it is set up properly, all the information should flow through seamlessly.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI